Join in a Barbadian folk ritual of over 150 years old – the burning of Mr. Harding! As legend has it, whenever the sugarcane crop harvest ended, both money and jobs became scarce and a period of hard times reigned over Barbados. An effigy made from cane trash stuffed into a pair of old trousers, a coat and top hat on its head was burned to encourage good luck for the rough times ahead.
Spicy, Sensual and Alluring. These fragrances are comforting yet heady and magnetic.
- 8 oz / 240 ml
- Shake well before use
- Highly flammable, do not spray onto flame
- Do not drink or spray on body
- Avoid contact with eyes and face
- Keep away from children and pets
- Spray into rugs, upholstery, mats, curtains and linens for the longest lasting fragrance