Reed Diffuser Info:
- Net Weight: 4 oz / 120 ml
- Our diffusers are made from a mix of non-toxic, and VOC compliant base and Fine phthalate-free fragrance oils.
Reed Diffuser Info
- Remove the cap from the glass bottle and extract the plastic plug.
- Carefully replace the cap and set your diffuser bottle on a flat surface away from windows, vents, sunlight, and curtains.
- Then, remove the tag from your reed.
- To start the diffusion process, place reeds into the bottle.
- After handling the rattan reeds, rinse your hands with clean water and soap.
- Flip your reeds over once every week.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Gives continuous fragrance for approximately four months.
Refills are available
To refill with a new Native fragrance – wash the bottle with warm soapy water, rinse and dry. Then, refill with your fragrance of choice and a new set of reeds.
Because the fragrance concentrate contains natural raw materials, its colour may vary slightly over time without affecting the fragrance.
There are no reviews yet.